天下盟
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

英雄来自各国各地,聚集在诛仙,黑暗和红血之战即将开始...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ways of the Rights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~RiikaInfinityy~
Shinare
~RiikaInfinityy~

Ways of the Rights Empty
PostSubject: Ways of the Rights   Ways of the Rights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Okiie, let's see, hmm...i know everyone hate rules but let me just say some of it to avoid conflicts among guildies in the future.

In-game Conduct

1. Respect is the most important thing in game or in real life, so please respect each other inside the guild.

2. If you can help each other, just try to help whatever you can. And please don't take people for granted and therefore take advantages of people who helped you, the feeling is not great at all.

3. PLEASE don't ever lure you guildies out of their spot when they are afking or amal on that particular spot, if you wanna lure, please lure someone else. (Except 零点 people)

4. Regarding on pking, you can go ahead, i don't really mind, but if you got pked back and ask for assist in guild, if no one wanna help, please don't whine in the guild if you want the pk to be personal. Unless, we are all involved.

5. Quarrelling and Conflicts, if it doesn't related to the guild, please settle it in whisper. I don't wanna see ppl quarrelling in the guild chat for a small matter or which two person can solve. If you need help, please consult me or the family leaders.

Boss Hunting

1. Requirement of Level 90 Boss-Hunting : Numen Wpn +8/+9

2. If there is ksing from other guilds, full joyous team is preferred with numen wpn+8/+9.

3. Items gotten from boss hunting will be sold cheaper than the market price rate if you contribute to the guild at least 5k and above. (Note: the max we can go is 5k, 10k point will still be the same as 5k, no different)

4. It is recommended to create party for bosses within your own level group, you will get nice drops sometimes and you can buy them at a cheaper price if you are in the party as you don't have to paid your own share.

5. The loots are to be divided among the people in the party.

---(a) Numen Plans - Pass to crafter of the party, see who need, if no one need, you can choose to keep it or sell it and divide the money among yourself.

The price will be settled by H3AT and ShiN(rec):

---(b) Numen Weapons +HP/+MP -This one you have to decide to boom it or sell it, it is all up to the members inside the party

---(c) Beast Talon/Ribbon/Other Numen Mats - Sell and share the money

---(d) Kingcraft/ Capricious - Sell and share the money

---(c) Numen Wpn +4% critical rate - Sell and share the money

---(d) Legendary Wpn + Armor Parts - Sell and share the money

That's all for now, if i have any additional things to add, i will update again.

RiikaInfinityy
Back to top Go down
http://riikainfinityy.xanga.com
Divinity
Paladine

Ways of the Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways of the Rights   Ways of the Rights I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:34 pm

I finally understand why no one want reply to me when I ask if got slot for boss :D

Well now I got numen so doesnt matter anymore afro
Back to top Go down

Ways of the Rights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
天下盟 :: General :: Annoucements-
Jump to: