天下盟
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

英雄来自各国各地,聚集在诛仙,黑暗和红血之战即将开始...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~RiikaInfinityy~
Shinare
~RiikaInfinityy~

Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D   Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Movie : Friday the 13th

Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D Friday-13-poster-1

From Platinum Dunes and director Marcus Nispel ("The Texas Chainsaw Massacre") comes a re-imagining of the classic horror film "Friday the 13th." Searching for his missing sister, Clay heads up to the eerie woods of legendary Crystal Lake, where he stumbles on the creaky remains of rotting old cabins that lie in wait behind moss-covered trees. And that's not the only thing hiding under the brush. Against the advice of police and cautions from the locals, Clay pursues what few leads he has, with the help of a young woman he meets among a group of college kids up for an all-thrills weekend. But they are about to find much more than they bargained for. Little do they know, they've entered the domain of one of the most terrifying specters in American film history – the infamous killer who haunts Crystal Lake, armed with a razor-sharp machete… Jason Voorhees.

Venue : AMK Hub, Cathay
Date : Saturday, 9 May 2009
Time : TBC, most likely earlier than the time of the movie, grab soemthing to eat wahaha

Those who are going, pls reply to this thread~

Confirmed:

RouRou
Xiang
RikaChan
KaKaNi

The more the merrier :D~
Back to top Go down
http://riikainfinityy.xanga.com
RouRou
Paladine

Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D   Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:41 pm

XD

Btw those living in the west, wan to meet up at jurong east mrt ma?
Back to top Go down

Saturday 09/05 Movie Outing :D
Page 1 of 1